- Rubber sole
- Classic soccer shoe with full-grain leather upper featuring three-stripes branding
- Removable sockliners. Fit tip-If in between sizes, for tight fit, go one size down and for loose fit, go one size up
- EVA insole. Fit tip- If in between sizes, for tight fit go one size down and for loose fit, go one size up
- Non-marking outsole;Durable gum-rubber outsole
- Suede overlay for abrasion resistance and upper protection
Originally made for frozen pitches, the men’s Samba shoes dig into the archives for inspiration. They feature a sleek suede upper with contrasting suede overlays, contrasting 3-Stripes and a pivot-point rubber outsole for grip. For tight fit, go one size down. For loose fit, go one size up. How to measure-1.Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end against the wall. Place their feet on the piece of paper with their heel against the wall.2.Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil for both feet. It’s easier if you let someone help you with this.3. Measure your marking from the heel to the longest toe for both feet. Take the highest value and compare it to our sizing chart. Synthetic leather upper for light weight and durability.
There’s a reason this legendary indoor shoe still sells like mad. Perfection never goes out of style. Its soft leather upper and low-profile gum rubber outsole give the elite player ultimate control.